E-commerce activities of the U.S. Postal Service [microform] : hearing before the International Security, Proliferation, and Federal Services Subcommittee of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, September 7, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on International Security, Proliferation, and Federal Services
- Additional Titles:
- E-commerce activities of the US Postal Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 247 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 2001-0313-M.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Address as of 4/4/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:67998.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:67998.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3078270