Nominations of Stephen J. Swift, Joel Gerber, Troy Hamilton Cribb, Thomas R. Saving, John L. Palmer, Mark A. Weinberger, and Gerald M. Shea [microform] : hearing before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, on the nominations of Stephen J. Swift and Joel Gerber to be judges of the U.S. Tax Court; Troy Hamilton Cribb, to be Assistant Secretary of Commerce; Thomas R. Saving and John L. Palmer, to be Public Trustees of the Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds; Mark A. Weinberger and Gerald M. Shea, to be members of the Social Security Advisory Board, October 11, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001. and Washington : [Congressional Sales Office, Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- iv, 82 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 106-926
- Shipping list no.: 2001-0378-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3079029