Native American Education Improvement Act [microform] : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on S. 211, to amend the Education Amendments of 1978 and the Tribally Controlled Schools Act of 1988 to improve education for Indians, Native Hawaiians, and Alaskan Natives, March 14, 2001, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Additional Titles:
- Education Amendments of 1978
Tributally Controlled Schools Act of 1988
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 280 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-32
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0440-M.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3079318