Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Iraq [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the Iraqi emergency is to continue in effect beyond August 2, 2001, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 107th Congress, 1st session ; 107-111
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2001-0482-M., and "July 31, 2001."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 9/6/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd111.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd111.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3079603