Amendments to the Federal rules of bankruptcy procedures [microform] : communication from the Chief Justice, the Supreme Court of the United States, transmitting amendments to the Federal rules of bankruptcy procedure that have been adopted by the Court, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 2075
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Supreme Court
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- House document / 107th Congress, 1st session ; 107-60
- "Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0374-M.
"April 24, 2001."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 6/1/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd060.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd060.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3079689