Best interests of the child? [microform] : a reexamination of the District of Columbia's Child and Family Services relationship [i.e. receivership] : hearing before the Subcommittee on District of Columbia of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, September 20, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on the District of Columbia
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 117 pages ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0108-M.
"Serial no. 106-266."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 12/7/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:74760.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:74760.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3080612