Nomination of Joe M. Allbaugh [microform] [microform] : hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on the nomination of Joe M. Allbaugh to be Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), February 13, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 63 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-13
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 2002-0107-M.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Addresses as of 5/21/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:70751.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:70751.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3080617