Report on continued contributions in support of peacekeeping efforts in Kosovo [microform] : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a supplemental report, consistent with the War Powers Resolution, to help ensure that the Congress is kept fully informed on continued U.S. contributions in support of peacekeeping efforts in Kosovo
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 107th Congress, 1st session ; 107-151
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2002-0192-M., and "November 19, 2001."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/17/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd151.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd151.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3081430