Second in series on medicare reform [microform] : bringing regulatory relief to beneficiaries : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, March 15, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Health
- Additional Titles:
- Medicare reform
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 140 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2002-0196-M., and "Serial no. 107-12."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 12/6/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:74213.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:74213.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3081592