The Herculean hero in Marlowe, Chapman, Shakespeare and Dryden / by Eugene M. Waith
- Waith, Eugene M.
- Additional Titles:
- Herculean hero
- New York : Columbia University Press ; London : Chatto and Windus, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 224 pages, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Marlowe, Christopher, 1564-1593—Criticism and interpretation
- Chapman, George, 1559?-1634—Criticism and interpretation
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616—Criticism and interpretation
- Dryden, John, 1631-1700—Criticism and interpretation
- English drama (Tragedy)—History and criticism
- Heroes in literature
- Hercules (Roman mythological character)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -220) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3081968