- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public law)
- Additional Titles:
- Popularly known as: Slip laws
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.]
[Washington, D.C.] : [Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of the Federal Register
- Report Numbers:
- GS 4.110:
- Issued in slip or pamphlet form.
Each law includes legislative history references.
Description based on: 96-436 (Oct. 13, 1980); title from caption.
SHELVED AT END OF STATUTES AT LARGE.
- Other Forms:
- The full text collection of U.S. public and private laws from the 104th Congress to the present are available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/14/04: http://www.gpoaccess.gov/plaws/index.html; current access available via PURL.
- Issuing Body:
- Prepared by: the Office of the Federal Register.
- Complexity Note:
- Replaced at the end of each congressional session by the cumulative vols. of: United States. Laws, etc. (United States statutes at large). United States statutes at large.
View MARC record | catkey: 3081975