Felonies and favors [microform] : a friend of the Attorney General gathers information from the Justice Department : hearing before the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, July 27, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform
- Additional Titles:
- Friend of the Attorney General gathers information from the Justice Department
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 265 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:F 27/3
Serial no. 106-242 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Cover title.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0071-M.
"Serial no. 106-242."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 9/17/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:73168.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:73168.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 3 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3081998