Periodic report on the national emergency with respect to the western Balkans [microform] : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a six-month periodic report on the national emergency with respect to the western Balkans that was declared in Executive Order 13219 of June 26, 2001, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1641(c) and 50 U.S.C. 1703(c).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 107th Congress, 2d session ; 107-160
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0375-M.
"January 23, 2002."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 3/5/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd160.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd160.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3082806