Official journal [microform] [microform] / League of Nations
- Corporate Author:
- League of Nations
- Additional Titles:
- Issues for 1920-1921 have added French t.p.: Journal officiel and League of Nations official journal
- Geneva, etc. : The League, 1920-1940.
- Physical Description:
- 21 volumes : illustrations, maps ; 24-33 cm
- Language Note:
- 1920-1921 in French and English.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 1st year, no. 1 (Feb. 1920)-21st year, no. 3 (Mar. 1940).
- Publication Frequency:
- Included are the Minutes (or Procès-verbal) of the Council from its first meeting, Paris, January 16, 1920, to the session, ; the Budget for the 3d- financial period [1921-19 ); statements of the "Present situation as regards international engagements registered with the Secretariat"; Saar basin, periodical and other reports and papers; reports on the financial reconstruction of Austria, and of Hungry; and many other reports and papers. and Indexes for the years 1920-28 are called Special supplements no. 10, 12, 22, 31, 41, 62, 72.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via the Internet.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Dobbs Ferry, N.Y. : Trans-media, 1972. 27 microfilm reels : positive ; 35 mm.
- Issuing Body:
- Place of printing varies: no. 1-7 printed in London, by Harrison & sons; 1922 and 1923, no. 2, printed in Lausanne.
View MARC record | catkey: 3083608