Periodic report on the national emergency with respect to the Taliban in Afghanistan [microform] : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a six-month periodic report on the national emergency with respect to the Taliban that was declared in Executive Order 13129 of July 4, 1999, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1641(c) and 50 U.S.C. 1703(c).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
- [July 8, 2002 version].
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- purl.access.gpo.gov , GPO Access: http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS21516
- purl.access.gpo.gov , GPO Access: http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS21517
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:107-238
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0499-M.
"July 8, 2002."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/16/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd238.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd238.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3084015