Report on Bosnia and United States forces in NATO-led Stabilization Force [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting a report on progress made toward achieving benchmarks for a sustainable peace process in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Forces, and United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:107-233
- "Referred to the Committees on Appropriations, Armed Services, and International Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0488-M.
"June 24, 2002."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/19/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments & docid=f:hd233.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments & docid=f:hd233.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3084607