Amendments to the Constitution of 1838 [microform] : [ratified 1850, 1857, 1864, and 1872].
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Constitution (1838)
- Additional Titles:
- TITLE ON HEADER Pennsylvania Constitution Amendments, 1864 [Pa 9]
- [Washington] : [G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 3,117-3,120 ; 25 cm
- Excerpted from v. 5 of Thorpe, Francis N. The federal and state constitutions, colonial charters, and other organic laws of the states, territories, and colonies now or heretofore forming the United States of America. Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1909.
MICRO SHELVED UNDER: Pennsylvania Constitutional Convention by series number [Pa 9].
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Westport, Conn. : Greenwood, [197-?]. 1 sheet. ([State constitutional conventions from independence to the completion of the present union, 1776-1959 : Series I] ; Pennsylvania 9).
Microfiche. Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 1973. 1 microfiche. (State constitutional conventions ; PA 9).
View MARC record | catkey: 3085072