Protecting the privacy of social security numbers and preventing identity theft [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Social Security of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, April 29, 2002, Lake Worth, Florida
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Social Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 66 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0508-M.
"Serial no. 107-71."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/22/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107*house*hearings&docid=f:80224.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107*house*hearings&docid=f:80224.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3085146