F-22 cost controls [microform] : how realistic are production cost reduction plan estimates? : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, Veterans Affairs, and International Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, August 2, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Veterans Affairs, and International Relations
- Additional Titles:
- F 22 cost controls
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 103 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- purl.access.gpo.gov , GPO Access: http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS24018
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:C 82/13
Serial no. 107-101 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0061-M.
"Serial no. 107-101."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/14/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:81595.pdf; current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3085475