Treaty doc. 96-53; Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women, adopted by the U.N. General Assembly on December 18, 1979, and signed on behalf of the United States of America on July 17, 1980 [microform] : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, June 13, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Treaty document 96-53. and Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 146 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/2:S.HRG.107-530
- Text of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women: p. 73-74.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Foreign Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0104-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/16/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107senatehearings&docid=f:80461.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:80461.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3085559