Revision of the United States statutes [microform] : as drafted by the commissioners appointed for that purpose. In two volumes, as bound for examination by the Committee of the House of Representatives of the Forty-second Congress, on the revision of the laws
- James, Charles P. (Charles Pinckney), 1818-1899
- Additional Titles:
- TITLE ON HEADER: Revision of the U.S. statutes
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1971?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Abbott, Benjamin Vaughan, 1830-1890 and Barringer, Victor C. (Victor Clay), 1827-1896
- Commissioners: Charles P. James, Benjamin Vaughn [i.e. Vaughan Abbott], and Victor J. Berringer [i.e. Victor C. Barringer] and Originally published: Washington : G.P.O., 1872.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Honolulu : Law Library Microform Consortium, 1981?] 10 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3085754