How effectively are federal, state and local governments working together to prepare for a biological, chemical or nuclear attack? [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Efficiency, Financial Management and Intergovernmental Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One hundred Seventh Congress, second session, March 28, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Efficiency, Financial Management, and Intergovernmental Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For Sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 124 pages ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0304-M.
"Serial no. 107-163."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/5/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:84815.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3086487