Soils for Management of Organic Wastes and Waste Waters / L.F. Elliott
- [Place of publication not identified] : American Society of Agronomy, Crop Science Society of America, Soil Science Society of America, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Elliott, L. F. and Stevenson, F. J.
- Introduction -- Biological Properties of Soils -- Recycling of Carbon and Nitrogen through Land Disposal of Various Wastes1 -- Effect of Waste Application on Soil Phosphorus and Potassium1 -- Soluble Salt Considerations with Waste Application -- Microelements as Related to Plant Deficiencies and Toxicities -- Food Chain Aspects of the Use of Organic Residues -- Recycling Elements in Wastes through Soil-Plant Systems -- Site Selection as Related to Utilization and Disposal of Organic Wastes -- Site Design and Management for Utilization and Disposal of Organic Wastes1 -- Transportation and Application of Organic Wastes to Land1 -- Special Opportunities and Problems in Using Forest Soils for Organic Waste Application1 -- Properties of Waste Waters -- Land Utilization and Disposal of Organic Wastes in Cool Subhumid and Humid Regions -- Land Utilization and Disposal of Organic Wastes in Arid Regions11 -- Land Utilization and Disposal of Organic Wastes in Hot Humid Regions -- Special Problems and Opportunities in Use of Waste Heat for Soil Warming -- Odors and Emissions from Organic Wastes1 -- Pathogen Considerations for Land Application of Human and Domestic Animal Wastes -- Problems and Need for High Utilization Rates of Organic Wastes1 -- Soil Treatment of Organic Waste Gases -- Future Direction of Waste Utilization -- Subject Index -- Chemical Properties of Soils -- Properties of Agricultural and Municipal Wastes -- Physical Properties of Soils -- Front Matter
- 9780891182528, 0891182527, and 9780891180494
- Title from content provider.
View MARC record | catkey: 30865366