State of Massachusetts-Bay. In the House of Representatives, Sept. 30th, 1779. : Whereas the time of inlistment of part of this state's quota of the confederated army of America is near expiring ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas the time of enlistment of part of this state's quota of the confederated army of America is near expiring ...
- [Boston] : [Printed by Thomas & John Fleet], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sheet)
- United States. Continental Army—Recruiting, enlistment, etc
- United States. Continental Army
- Bounties, Military—Massachusetts
- Recruiting and enlistment
- Bounties, Military
- United States—History—Revolution, 1775-1783—American forces
- Massachusetts—History—Revolution, 1775-1783
- Massachusetts—History, Military
- United States
- American Revolution (United States : 1775-1783)
- Offering a bounty of 300 pounds for reenlistment in the Continental Army.
"In Council, October 1, 1779. Read and concurred. ..."
Ascribed to the press of Thomas & John Fleet by Cushing.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans 16368
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2197
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 1085
View MARC record | catkey: 30865925