State of New-Hampshire. By His Excellency the president of the state of New-Hampshire ... A proclamation for a general fast : ... Thursday the fifteenth day of April next, to be observed as a day of general fasting and prayer ... Given at the Council-chamber in Portsmouth, the twenty third day of February ... one thousand seven hundred and ninety
- Corporate Author:
- New Hampshire. President (1789-1790 : Sullivan)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for a general fast ... Thursday the fifteenth day of April next, to be observed as a day of general fasting and prayer ...
- Exeter [N.H.] : Printed by J. Lamson, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sheet)
- Signed: John Sullivan. By His Excellency's command with advice of Council. Joseph Pearson, sec'ry.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol B7428, Shipton & Mooney 45921, and Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 520
View MARC record | catkey: 30865986