Preserving an open internet for consumers, small businesses, and free speech : hearing before the Subcommittee on Communications and Technology of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, February 7, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Communications and Technology
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 191 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- United States. Federal Communications Commission—Rules and practice
- Internet—Political aspects—United States
- Network neutrality—United States
- Broadband communication systems—Law and legislation—United States
- Internet service providers—Law and legislation—United States
- Telecommunication—Law and legislation—United States
- "Serial no. 116-4."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 30867380