U.S. lessons learned in Afghanistan : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, January 15, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- US lessons learned in Afghanistan and United States lessons learned in Afghanistan
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 108 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:116-91
Serial no. 116-91 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs)
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg38915.
"Serial no. 116-91."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Sopko, John, Special Inspector General For Afghanistan Reconstruction.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2020-01-15.
View MARC record | catkey: 30867473