Evaluating associations between environmental variables and Escherichia coli levels for predictive modeling at Pawtuckaway Beach in Nottingham, New Hampshire, from 2015 to 2017 / by James F. Coles and Kathleen F. Bush
- Coles, James F.
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 28 pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, Kathleen F., Geological Survey (U.S.), New Hampshire. Department of Health and Human Services, and New Hampshire. Department of Environmental Services
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4-4:2019-5111
- "Prepared in cooperation with the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services and the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 23-25).
View MARC record | catkey: 30868942