Hydrology of the Rosebud Indian Reservation, South Dakota / by M.J. Ellis, J.H. Ficken, and D.G. Adolphson ; prepared as part of the program of the Department of the Interior for Development of the Missouri River Basin
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Rosebud Indian Reservation, South Dakota
- Washington, D.C. : Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 maps) : color
- Additional Creators:
- Ellis, M. J. (Michael Joseph), 1932-
Ficken, James H., 1930-
Adolphson, D. G. (Donald G.), 1928-
- Hydrologic investigations atlas ; HA-355
- Sheet 1. Water-table aquifers. Surficial geologic map. Map showing area or parts of areas. Map showing areas underlain by water -- sheet 2. Artesian aquifers. Electric log showing stratigraphy of subsurface formations. 3 hydrogeologic maps.
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes text, bibliographical references, 3 tables, profile, and location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 30868992