Nominations of Judy Shelton and Christopher Waller : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, on nominations of: Judy Shelton, of California, to be a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Christopher Waller, of Minnesota, to be a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, February 13, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 163 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.116-171
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116shrg40240.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2020-02-13.
View MARC record | catkey: 30869853