Examining oversight reports on the 340B Drug Pricing Program : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, second session, on examining oversight reports on the 340B Drug Pricing Program, May 15, 2018
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 46 pages).
- S. hrg. ; 115-240
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-115shrg30195.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Maxwell, Ann, Assistant Inspector General for Evaluation and Inspections, Office of the Inspector General, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC; Draper, Debra A., Ph.D., Director, Health Care Team, U.S. Government Accountability Office, Washington, DC.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2018-05-15.
View MARC record | catkey: 30869897