Attachment theory and research in clinical work with adults [electronic resource] / edited by Joseph H. Obegi, Ety Berant
- New York : Guilford Press, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 529 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Obegi, Joseph H. and Berant, Ety
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- An overview of adult attachment theory -- The therapist as secure base -- Attachment, mentalization, and reflective functioning -- Clinical correlates of adult attachment organization -- Using interviews to assess adult attachment -- Self-report measures of adult attachment in clinical practice -- Attachment styles, the Rorschach, and the TAT : using traditional projective measures to assess aspects of attachment -- Internal working models and change -- An attachment approach to adult psychotherapy -- Transference and attachment -- Attachment-related defensive processes -- An attachment perspective on crying in psychotherapy -- Adult psychotherapy from the perspectives of attachment theory and psychoanalysis -- An interpersonal approach to attachment and change -- Attachment theory and emotionally focused therapy for individuals and couples : perfect partners -- Attachment theory and cognitive behavioral therapy -- Attachment-informed psychotherapy research with adults -- From attachment research to clinical practice : getting it together.
- 9781593859985 (hardcover : alk. paper)
1593859988 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 30870657