The border and the line [electronic resource] : race, literature, and Los Angeles / Dean J. Franco
- Franco, Dean J., 1968-
- Stanford, California : Stanford University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (226 pages).
- Stanford studies in comparative race and ethnicity
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction : the borders and lines of social identities -- Redlining and realigning in East L.A. : the neighborhoods of Helena María Viramontes and Union de Vecinos -- The matter of the neighbor and the property of 'unmitigated blackness' -- 'My neighborhood' : private claims, public space, and Jewish Los Angeles -- Conclusion : love, space, and the grounds of comparative ethnic literature study.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 30870881