Comparing emerging and advanced markets [electronic resource] : current trends and challenges / Marcus Goncalves and Harry Xia
- Goncalves, Marcus
- New York, New York (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) : Business Expert Press, 2014.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (175 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Xia, Harry
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 1. The influence of the G-7 advanced economies and G-20 group -- 2. The counter-influence of emerging markets across the globe -- 3. Advanced versus emerging markets: global economic prospects -- 4. Coping with emerging and advanced market risks -- 5. Global economies at war -- 6. The rebalance of global trade -- About the authors -- Advance quotes for comparing emerging and advanced markets -- Notes -- References -- Index.
- This book is a part of a series, which recognizes that there is intense competition among emerging markets and against advanced economies to capture their share of the global economy. The series addresses questions that are germane to accomplishing this goal. Most important to this end is the study and practice of international business and foreign trade. Undertaking such a study raises many questions, which the series will attempt to answer. What competitive advantages do these emerging economies enjoy in comparison to advanced economies, such as the G7, and what are the origins of those advantages? Why are emerging markets becoming the powerhouse of world economy growth and the firms doing business there internationalizing so aggressively? And, why in the past decade has the pace of internationalization accelerated so rapidly and what are the challenges and possible solutions? This volume is devoted to a comparison of advanced economies and emerging ones, the advantages and disadvantages of each, and what globalization means in each type of environment.
- 9781631570162 e-book
- Part of: 2014 digital library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 157-172) and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 30871337