Framing violence [electronic resource] : conflicting images, identities, and discourses / edited by Banu Baybars-Hawks
- Newcastle upon Tyne, England : Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (245 pages) : illustrations, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Baybars-Hawks, Banu
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "This edited volume is based on selected papers presented at the Fourth International Conference on Conflict, Terrorism and Society titled "Framing Violence: Borders, Conflicts, and Identities" held at Kadir Has University in Istanbul in April 2015."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters.
View MARC record | catkey: 30872577