From Voices to Results - Voice of Customer Questions, Tools and Analysis [electronic resource]: Proven Techniques for Understanding and Engaging with Your Customers
- Coppenhaver, Robert
- Birmingham : Packt Publishing, Limited April 2018
- Physical Description:
- 218 p. 03.640 x 02.950 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Make the right decisions about your products and services by listening effectively to the people that matter - your customersKey FeaturesUnderstand the core components, processes and technologies available for a VOC initiativeStructure effective VOC programs and turn VOC into actionable product successA handy guide to help you identify the hidden needs of your customers and strengthen your relationship with themBook DescriptionThis book is all about getting to know your customers - what they want and need, what they like and don't like. Voice of the Customer is one of the most popular forms of market research combining both quantitative and qualitative methods. This book shows you how to engage with customers and understand their wants and needs, likes and dislikes - something which is becoming more in more important with the rise of an increasingly connected world. The book addresses the problem of understanding your customer and engaging with those customers. It also targets people who want to know how to do an effective VOC capture and analysis. As with any engagement/research based initiative, there is also a concern with the ROI. This book shows you how to overcome this problem as well.By the end of this book, you will have a thorough understanding of the relevant stages of a VOC project. It will show you how to devise an effective plan, direct the project to their objectives, and then show you how to collect the voice of the customer, with examples and templates for interviewing and surveying.What you will learnUnderstand different unarticulated needs of your customersDeploy effective VOC in your organizationsIdentify and understand the different tools and processes to set up a successful VOC programIntegrating your findings about your customers into successful productsEffectively utilize VOC for a successful launch of your productWho this book is forThe book is for anyone who needs to get to know their customer, how they feel and what they think about a certain subject. If you are a stakeholder in any project responsible for customer relationships, this book will help you immensely. An awareness of VOC as a topic would be useful, although not essential.
- 9781783001446 and 1783001445 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Trade Packt Publishing, Limited
View MARC record | catkey: 30872623