High-functioning autism/Asperger syndrome in schools [electronic resource] : assessment and intervention / Frank J. Sansosti, Kelly A. Powell-Smith, Richard J. Cowan
- Sansosti, Frank J.
- New York : Guilford Press, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 257 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Powell-Smith, Kelly A. and Cowan, Richard J.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction: what is high-functioning autism/Asperger syndrome? -- Areas of impairment -- Consultation and collaboration efforts -- Conducting a comprehensive assessment -- Improving academic skills -- Providing behavioral supports -- Enhancing social skills -- Using the individualized education program as a vehicle for problem-solving service delivery -- Collecting data, evaluating outcomes, and ensuring success.
- 9781606236703 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1606236709 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 30873103