Nominations of: Roger W. Ferguson, Jr., Angela M. Antonelli, Ronald A. Rosenfeld, Jennifer L. Dorn, and Donald E. Powell [microform] : hearings before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on nominations of Roger W. Ferguson, Jr. of Massachusetts, to be a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System; Angela M. Antonelli, of Virginia, to be Chief Financial Officer, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development; Ronald A. Rosenfeld, of Oklahoma, to be President, Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae), U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development; Jennifer L. Dorn, of Nebraska, to be Federal Transit Administrator, U.S. Department of Transportation; Donald E. Powell, of Texas, to be member and chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, June 13, 21, and 26, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iv, 162 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.107-441
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0541-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/1/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fhearings & docid=f:79540.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fhearings & docid=f:79540.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3087396