Long-life surfacings for roads [electronic resource] : field test results
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- International Transport Forum
- Research report, 2518-6744
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Foreword -- Abbreviations -- Executive summary -- Increasing the longevity of wearing courses -- Epoxy-asphalt road surfacing field trials -- Field trials with high-performance cementitious materials -- Working Group members.
- This report is the third and final output of a ten-year international research project studying the costs and viability of long-life road pavement surfacings. It describes the results of tests conducted with epoxy asphalt and high performance cementitious materials (HPCM) on real road sections in France, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. The project was initiated to address a growing problem for road administrations and road users: frequent closures of roadways for repairs and repaving as a result of surface pavements that have improved but still barely kept up with increased loads and traffic density.
- 9282108104 (print)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 30874079