Mark Twain at home [electronic resource] : how family shaped Twain's fiction / Michael J. Kiskis ; foreword by Laura Skandera Trombley ; afterword by Gary Scharnhorst
- Kiskis, Michael J.
- Tuscaloosa : The University of Alabama Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 109 pages ; 24 cm.
- Studies in American literary realism and naturalism
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Embracing domesticity: The adventures of Tom Sawyer -- Horace Bushnell and Huck: Christian nurture and adventures of Huckleberry Finn -- Children of the urban poor: Tom Canty and Edward VI -- A Connecticut yankee in King Arthur's household and the tragedy of Valet de chambre -- Conclusion: Sam Clemens' haunted home.
- 9780817319151 (cloth : alk. paper) and 9780817389901 (e book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 101-105) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 30874199