- Meeting the standards series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Welcome to your teaching career -- Auditing your own skills and understanding ICT capability -- Text, pictures and multimedia -- Managing and understanding information -- Communicating with and through ICT -- What does the research say? -- ICT for literacy and the teaching of English -- ICT for numeracy and mathematics -- ICT in primary science -- ICT across the curriculum -- ICT in the foundation stage -- ICT and thinking skills -- Managing your professional responsibilities with ICT -- Becoming a reflective practitioner -- Applying for jobs and coping with interviews -- Appendix A: Finding information on the Web -- Appendix B: Other sources of information -- Appendix C: Glossary of educational ICT terms and abbreviations, or, A guide to modern Greek for teachers -- Appendix D: Legal, ethical, and health and safety issues.
- 0415230470 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -206) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 30874325