Beneath the bottom line [microform] : agricultural approaches to reduce agrichemical contamination of groundwater. Volume II, Contract papers. Part B, Management approaches
- Washington, D.C. : Office of Technology Assessment, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment
- Pesticides and nitrates in ground water: an introductory overview / Stuart Z. Cohen -- Mapping groundwater vulnerability to agricultural uses on a national scale in a geographic information system / Margaret Maizel, Kelly Chan -- Agricultural best management practices: implications for groundwater protection / Terry J. Logan -- Farmstead assessments: a means to manage farm sources of groundwater contamination of groundwater / Gary Jackson, Susan A. Jones, Bruce Webendorfer.
- "December 1990."
"These contractor documents were prepared for the Office of Technology Assessment (OTA) assessment entitled 'Beneath the Bottom Line : Agricultural Approaches to Reduce Agrichemical Contamination to Groundwater', OTA F-418..." -- title page.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.,  3 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3087502