CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 [electronic resource] / Taylor, Omar
- Taylor, Omar
- Pearson IT Certification, 2020.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 9 hr., 42 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- 12+ Hours of Video Instruction More than 12 hours of video instruction and remediation organized to prepare users to take the CCNP Security Core SCOR 350-701 exam and prepare for their CCIE Security studies. Overview The CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 Complete Video Course is designed to provide you with more than 12 hours of instruction with the goal of fully preparing you for all aspects of the exam. Security professionals who already hold the CCNP Security certification and are currently preparing to advance to the CCIE Security certification will also find the contents of this course extremely beneficial in their studies. The course walks through the vast array of security topics through dynamic presentations, demos, and illustrated techniques to help you attain a better grasp of how all of these security threats, preventative measures, and mitigation methods coalesce. The end result of this understanding is to help you perform confidently on the exam as well as in your professional life. The course instructor, Omar Santos, is a Principal Engineer of the Cisco Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT). Omar is very active and a well-known subject matter expert in the security arena. Through detailed exploration, configuration demos, and troubleshooting implementations, this course methodically guides you through the topics of general security concepts; network security; cloud security; content security; endpoint protection and detection; and network access, visibility, and enforcement. Not coincidentally, these are the six main domains outlined in the SCOR 350-701 exam blueprint. Topics include: Module 1: Cybersecurity Fundamentals Module 2: Software Defined Networking Security and Network Programmability Module 3: AAA, Identity Management, Network Visibility, and Segmentation Module 4: Infrastructure Security, Firewalls, and Intrusion Prevention Systems Module 5: Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) Module 6: Securing the Cloud and Content Security Module 7: Endpoint Security and Cisco Threat Response About the Instructor Omar Santos is the author of more than 20 books and video courses; numerous white papers, articles, and security configuration guidelines and best practices. Omar is a Principal Engineer of the Cisco PSIRT where he mentors and lead engineers and incident managers during the investigation and resolution of security vulnerabilities. Omar is an active member of the security community, where he leads seve...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2020.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Pearson 2020
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 30879672