Kelly and Dearborn nominations [microform] : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, to consider the nomination of Suedeen Gibbons Kelly to be a member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and to consider the nomination of Rick A. Dearborn to be Assistant Secretary of Energy for Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs, September 9, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 30 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 108-184
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and Shipping list no.: 2004-0123-M.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/8/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:90396.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:90396.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3088253