Approval of Compact of Free Associations between the governments of the U.S. and the Federated States of Micronesia and the U.S. and the Republic of the Marshall Islands; Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2003; and Torture Victims Reauthorization Act of 2003 [microform] : markup before the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, on H.J. Res. 63, H.R. 2620, and H.R. 1813, July 23, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 339 pages ; 24 cm
- Victims of crimes—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Sex crimes—United States—Prevention
- Torture victims—Rehabilitation—United States—Finance
- Torture victims—Services for—United States—Finance
- Micronesia (Federated States)—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign relations—Micronesia (Federated States)
- Marshall Islands—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign relations—Marshall Islands
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0121-M.
"Serial no. 108-45."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 1/9/04: http://wwwa.house.gov/international%5Frelations/10 8/88500.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 4 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3088575