Agriculture and the WTO : creating a trading system for development / Merlinda D. Ingco and John D. Nash, editors
- Washington, DC : World Bank, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 387 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ingco, Merlinda D.
Nash, John, 1953-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- What's at stake? : developing-country interests in the Doha development round / Merlinda D. Ingco and John D. Nash -- Trade agreements : achievements and issues ahead / Merlinda D. Ingco and John Croome -- Export competition policies / Harry de Gorter, Lilian Ruiz, and Merlinda D. Ingco -- Market access : economics and the effects of policy instruments / Harry de Gorter, Merlinda D. Ingco, and Laura Ignacio -- Quota administration methods : economics and effects with trade liberalization / Harry de Gorter and Jana Hranaiova.
Domestic support : economics and policy instruments / Harry de Gorter, Merlinda D. Ingco, and Laura Ignacio -- The distributional effects of agricultural policy reforms / Harry de Gorter, Merlinda D. Ingco, and Cameron Short -- The "multifunctionality" of agriculture and its implications for policy / David Vanzetti and Els Wynen -- Food security and agricultural trade policy reform / Merlinda D. Ingco, Donald Mitchell, and John D. Nash.
Managing potential adverse impacts of agricultural trade liberalization / William Foster and Alberto Valdés -- The sanitary and phytosanitary agreement, food safety policies, and product attributes / Simonetta Zarrilli with Irene Musselli -- Agricultural biotechnology : a primer for policymakers / Donald J. MacKenzie and Morven A. McLean -- Global intellectual property rights : a new factor in farming / Geoff Tansey -- Rules and options for special and differential treatment / Constantine Michalopoulos -- Special trade arrangements to improve market access / Helen Freeman.
- "A copublication with the World Bank and Oxford University Press."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3089683