Emerging threats [microform] : assessing public safety and security measures at nuclear power facilities : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats and International Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, March 10, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Assessing public safety and security measures at nuclear power facilities
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 322, pages ; 24 cm
- Shipping list no.: 2004-0072-M.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 108-43."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 11/18/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:89075.wais (text version) and http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:89075.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 4 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3090042