Education and training in forensic science : a guide for forensic science laboratories, educational institutions, and students / developed and approved by the Technical Working Group for Education and Training in Forensic Science
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, National Institute of Justice, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 45 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Institute of Justice (U.S.). Technical Working Group for Education and Training in Forensic Science
- purl.access.gpo.gov , GPO Access: http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS51363
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- J 28.15/2:ED 8
- At head of title: NIJ.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0226-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Also available in PDF format via Internet from the National Criminal Justice Reference Service web site. Address as of 7/12/04: http://www.ncjrs.org/pdffiles1/nij/203099.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3091383