Analysis report on fire fighter fatalities [electronic resource] / prepared by Fire Analysis Division, National Fire Protection Association ; prepared for Federal Emergency Management Agency, U.S. Fire Administration
- Uniform Title:
- Analysis report on fire fighter fatalities (Online)
- Additional Titles:
- Issue for 1994 has title: Analysis report on firefighter fatalities in the United States in ... and Fire fighter fatalities
- [Emmitsburg, Md.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, U.S. Fire Administration, -1995.
- Additional Creators:
- National Fire Protection Association. Fire Analysis Division, United States Fire Administration, and National Fire Protection Association. Fire Analysis and Research Division
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Firefighter fatalities in the United States is designed to identify all of the on-duty firefighter fatalities that occur in the United States and to analyze the circumstances surrounding each occurrence.
- Report Numbers:
- FEM 1.116:
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Publication Frequency:
- Description based on: 1986; title from title screen (viewed 11/16/2000).
- Special Numbering:
- Report for 1986- includes special NFPA data analyses from the previous 10 year period, i.e. 1977 through 1986, 1978 through 1987 etc.
Report for 1994 includes special analysis of wildland firefighting fatalities and of risk management covering 1994 report year.
- Type of File/Data:
- PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Online version of print version.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the USFA FEMA web site. Address as of 11/16/2000: http://www.usfa.gov/nfdc.fffat.htm; current access is available via PURL.
- Issuing Body:
- Prepared by: Fire Analysis and Research Division, 1987-1991.
View MARC record | catkey: 3091481