Multi-species and multi-interest management [electronic resource] : an ecosystem approach to market squid (Loligo opalescens) harvest in California / report by Sean Hastings & Sarah MacWilliams
- Hastings, Sean
- Additional Titles:
- Multi species and multi interest management and Ecosystem approach to market squid (Loligo opalescens) harvest in California
- Silver Spring, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management, Marine Sanctuaries Division, 
- Additional Creators:
- MacWilliams, Sarah, United States. Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management. Marine Sanctuaries Division, and California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations (Program). Squid Symposium (1997 : Lake Arrowhead, Calif.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.443:MSD-99-1
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 27, 2004).
"A panel discussion facilitated by LCDR Edward R. Cassano ... at the Squid Symposium of the California Cooperative Oceanic and Fisheries Investigations Conference, October 28-30, 1997, Lake Arrowhead Conference Center, California."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the National Marine Sanctuary Web site. Address as of 4/27/04: http://www.sanctuaries.nos.noaa.gov/special/squid/ squidfinal.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3091497